See BuzzFeed Editor Maitland Quitmeyer’s full review!
“The first thing to say is that Uggs are great. They’re warm, comfortable, and you can put them on when you freeze. I won’t hear otherwise! They’re not exactly tall. Fashion, but they don’t need to be when there’s a polar vortex. on the outside. So when I saw these Ugg flip flops With elastic back, I just had to buy a pair. I don’t know what they have of them, I find them prettier: the slightly sporty elastic, the Michelin-type fleece rolls on top or the thick bottoms that give you a little more height. And they have all the comfort of a slide without laces, but without the feeling that your foot is going to fall at any second.
They have a hard sole, so you can use them as indoor slippers, half inner half outer shoes to carry trash, or real normal shoes (aka what I’m going to wear them for). When it’s still hot I’ll wear them with my toes sticking out, but they’ll also be * so * cute with socks (team socks + sandals until I die). . And they are SO SOFT AND COMFORTABLE! I am prepared to live through it all this fall. Paired with leggings and a blazer? It’s the perfect work outfit from ‘Ugh, I can barely make it happen today’. I honestly want to get another pair in another of the pretty colors … or the leopard print. Oh and FYI, I ended up downsizing on these! “-Maitland Quitmeyer
Get them at Bloomingdale’s for $ 100 + (available in sizes 5 to 12 and seven colors).
- 16 “The Beatles: Get Back” Moments That Prove We All Owe Yoko Ono A (Huge) Apology December 1, 2021
- Big Swole announces she will NOT renew her AEW contract December 1, 2021
- The FBI confiscated approximately $ 2.3 million in cryptocurrency linked to ransomware attacks December 1, 2021
- Teen’s Alleged Killer Finally Revealed After Victim Was Abducted, Raped and Killed 40 Years Ago December 1, 2021
- “LeBron obviously still has a lot of sand left in that hourglass” – LeBron James’ former assistant coach, James Posey, says Father Time has not come yet for the LA Lakers star despite recent injuries December 1, 2021