“My mother and grandmother had restaurant reservations for Thanksgiving last year, but at the last minute, my sister somehow convinced them to go elsewhere. Of course, this means there are no reservations. , but my sister is convinced that ‘everything will be fine’. ‘and they may have to’ wait a few minutes’ to have a table. Of course, I live in another state, so I can experience what I am about to tell from the distance … “
“They end up sitting at the bar while waiting for a table, and have some drinks and apps. After the second round of martinis, my mother looks up and my grandmother is reclining in her chair, completely limp and unconscious.
Everyone freaks out, paramedics are called and grandmother is taken to the emergency room. I am 1,200 miles away when my mother calls to tell me what happened. At this point, the grandmother is to the emergency room, yet unresponsive, with very low blood pressure and very high heart rate. I’m ready to book plane tickets and run to the airport when mom calls again and says’ don’t worry, everything is fine! Your grandmother just got drunk.
His blood work came back completely normal, except for a BAC of 0.24 – three times the legal limit. My grandmother is 90 years old, 4’8 “and 100 pounds. She hadn’t eaten all day because she knew they were going to have a great dinner. She also ordered another martini while no one was looking, so the second martini was actually his third “.
- SKUAST Recruitment 2021 – District Resource Person Government jobs in Srinagar – 01 December 2021 December 1, 2021
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore,Pune,Kolkata – Mnc india December 1, 2021
- Japan’s former prime minister tells China: “Taiwan’s emergency is a Japanese emergency” December 1, 2021
- Renewable energies are being installed at full speed, but still too slow to fix the planet, says the energy control dog December 1, 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Recruitment 2021 – Laboratory Assistant Government jobs in Noida – 01 December 2021 December 1, 2021