The wallet has a passport pocket, a boarding pass compartment, three credit card slots, an ID slot, a slim card pouch, a slim pocket, a ticket slot, a cell phone pouch, a pocket with zipper for coins, a key ring and a pencil holder.
Promising review: “I love this wallet. I needed a new travel wallet, and this one has everything I need in one place, and it still closes well and stays flat! I can keep my boarding pass, passport, ID, credit cards, money, checked baggage tickets, receipts, and more, but it doesn’t pile up or look like a mess. It is simply amazing. The description says that it only contains American money, but I only used the boarding pass flap to hold all my Japanese yen (¥), which is larger. I didn’t use the zippered pocket for the coins as I prefer a separate purse for that kind of thing. I definitely recommend it to anyone who travels a lot! “-Anthony Luu
Get it on Amazon for $ 13.99 (available in 35 colors).
- 29 Things Every Extremely Awkward Person Has Experienced At Least Once In Their Life July 28, 2021
- Listen: We Spoke To The Founders Of New Comma – A Brand New Platform For African And Diaspora Creatives July 28, 2021
- The Department of Justice notifies states of post-election audits and changes in electoral legislation July 28, 2021
- Olympics 2021: 3 reasons why Sai Praneeth lost to Dutchman Mark Caljouw in his final group match July 28, 2021
- Here’s All The Free Stuff The Team USA Olympians Get, And It’s A LOT OF STUFF July 28, 2021