The incident happened Saturday in the block (4) 400 Rosemary Lane, near the North Road, Thomas Harris County.
Initial reports that two of the mother and daughter, but Tully County Sheriff deputy later said that two of the related service.
“At first, they thought that the mother and daughter, but they were removed when we learned that he was 17 years old and 6 years old, and they’re not related at all,” he said.
The victim was hospitalized and died at 17 years, 6 years old in a critical condition. But on Monday, Gonzalez shared tragic to update 6 years and was determined to have an irreversible loss of brain function.
The collapse of the recent update to LN Rosemary and praying for a positive prognosis 6-year-old man. Betting that an irreversible loss of brain function Gissella Garcia’s brain activity ceases. #HouNews https://t.co/FYA2IjpbAb
– Ed Gonzalez (@SheriffEd_HCSO) May 10, 2021
From GoFundMe funeral costs the aid of the families of the 6 years of the victim, and the cover was created for the parents.
The driver of the vehicle is not in the hospital for life-threatening injuries, authorities said.
It is unclear why the crash and show Facebook photos posted by authorities in a torn black SUV ATV ditch.
For I see that we have that which is in the prior history.
Copyright © 2021 KTRK-TV. All rights reserved.
- The Necessity Of Getting Water Purifier Overhauled Or Serviced In Mumbai October 3, 2022
- How To Make Profit From Cricket Betting? October 1, 2022
- Online Cricket Betting Tips That Help A Bettor To Be The Best October 1, 2022
- Everything you need to know about the best batsmen in the history of IPL October 1, 2022
- 5 Things That Benefit Your Well-Being September 30, 2022