Catch me eating toast and white chocolate hazelnut spread at every meal.
For years, sweet tooths have been asking for a white chocolate hazelnut spread, and their prayers have finally been answered.
Introducing Leo Coco, a new range of chocolate spreads brought to us by the big shots at Bega.
Named after “Leo Belgicus” (the Belgian lion), these chocolate spreads are made in Malle, Belgium, which means they are the real deal.
They come in three flavors. You have Hazelnut & Cocoa, which looks like it would go perfectly with some crepes or pancakes.
Next you have Dark Choc, which I think would be a great addition next time you make some brownies (molten lava center, anyone?).
And of course, the one we were all waiting for: White Choc & Hazelnut, which could honestly go with anything and everything.
Like, for example, a freshly baked piece of bread from the bakery that’s still nice and warm.
* He wipes the drool from his mouth. *
- Senator calls on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify about Instagram and kids October 20, 2021
- Chicago police bodycam video released in deadly Englewood shooting October 20, 2021
- According to analysts, a hacking tool related to the Russian ring of crime used in Sinclair’s ransomware attack October 20, 2021
- 31 Inexpensive Skincare Products From Walmart That Have Impressive 5-Star Reviews For A Reason October 20, 2021
- Manchin quickly denies reports he’s considering quitting the Democratic party October 20, 2021