President Joe Biden is weighing whether he has plans to visit the southern border.
A reporter asked Biden if he had any plans to visit the U.S.-Mexico border, to which Biden replied, “Not right now.”
Biden told reporters he has no plans to visit the southern border “right now.” pic.twitter.com/8MQESHTtH0
– The Recount (@therecount) March 16, 2021
Biden is facing an increased amount of pressure from members of both parties to address the situation.
“The sad part about all of this, it doesn’t have to happen. This crisis was created by the presidential policies of this new administration,” McCarthy said during a visit to the border Monday.
As of Sunday morning, over 4,200 unaccompanied migrant children were held in short -term handling equipment.
The White House coordinator for the southern border, Roberta Jacobson told CNN Tuesday that Biden’s immigration policy is a “more humane system,” like Reported by IJR.
However, he said it doesn’t mean “open borders.”
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said the Biden administration is “developing the ability to address the needs of those children when they arrive but we are also sending and critical an important message that it is not yet time to get to the border.”
- Diamonds are the Crown Jewels of Future Technology July 6, 2022
- Tips to learn options trading July 6, 2022
- Django Unchained: How the Popular Python Framework Saves Time and Generates Revenue July 6, 2022
- My FIFA Ultimate Team Champions team is determined by 85+ x20 Packs at aoeah.com July 5, 2022
- What exactly are CCNP IPv6 Summary Routes? July 5, 2022