U.S. President Joe Biden has remained committed to his campaign commitment that no one earning less than $ 400,000 should see an increase in their taxes, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Monday.
Psaki said the Biden administration is working closely with members of Congress on how best to fund plans for an ambitious infrastructure package, but those plans are not yet finalized.
“His priority and focus has always been on people paying their fair share, and also focused on corporations that may not be paying their fair share as well,” Psaki said. “That stays with his whole approach, but there’s not a single package yet.”
(Reporting by Steve Holland; writing by Andrea Shalal)
- Find Out Why Your Business Should Open a Multi-Currency Account July 4, 2022
- The Complete Lists of Virginia’s Cideries July 4, 2022
- 6 ways for travel bloggers to have a holiday July 4, 2022
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY LUXURY BY DISNEY WORLD FOR UNDER $150 PER NIGHT July 4, 2022
- Seven Day Tour in Europe July 4, 2022