President Biden and other senior officials will promote the coronavirus relief package this week by attacking what White House press secretary Jen Psaki called “The Help is Here tour.”
Here’s a look at the schedule:
- Monday: Psaki said First Lady Jill Biden will travel to Burlington, New Jersey, and Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Mr. Doug Emhoff will travel to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- On Tuesday: President Biden will travel to Delaware County, Pennsylvania, and Harris and Emhoff, to Denver, Colorado.
- Wednesday: Emhoff will travel to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Friday: Biden will join Vice President Harris in Atlanta, Georgia.
“During their travels, they will discuss the benefits of ARP for working families,” Psaki said last Thursday, and “will interact with people at each of these stops about how Americans can benefit from the component of the package “.
He said they will talk about the $ 1,400 stimulus checks, which will begin to roll out “already this weekend,” as well as the child tax credit, the extension of unemployment insurance, rent and homeownership assistance, increased tax credit revenue, health insurance subsidies “and, of course, the fact that the bill will lift 11 million people out of poverty and halve child poverty “
An internal note obtained by CNN’s Phil Mattingly says the White House will deploy messages to “every corner” of the country with the president, vice president, first lady and second gentleman, as well as cabinet members and senior officials.
For ten days, administration officials will focus on one element of the daily bill, from stimulus checks and unemployment emergency insurance extensions, to vaccine distribution and reopening of unemployment. ‘schools.
- Is Wallpapering A Whole Room A Good Idea? June 30, 2022
- The Best Way to Cool Your Space June 30, 2022
- 7 Vital Home Maintenance Tasks You’ll Regret If You Forget June 30, 2022
- Why the Roller Skates are best for Short Trips June 30, 2022
- How To Know When To Hire A Lawyer June 30, 2022