Bob Odenkirk, success star Breaking bad derived series Better call Saul, collapsed on the New Mexico set Tuesday while filming the show’s sixth and final season.
Odenkirk, 58, was taken to a hospital by ambulance. His current condition and the cause of his collapse were not immediately made public.
According to TMZ, which first reported the collapse, Odenkirk “fell and was immediately surrounded by crew members who called for an ambulance.”
A source close to the actor confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the report was accurate.
It is unknown to what extent the cast and crew are filming the final season of the award-winning AMC drama, or how Odenkirk’s hospitalization may affect the production.
An AMC spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Michael McKean, who plays Chuck McGill on the show, tweeted shortly after midnight Wednesday that it was “sending a great love“to the actor.
“You got this bro,” McKean said.
- Why are coups making a comeback in Africa? September 12, 2021
- Most Republicans want Trump as the GOP’s leader but are divided about whether he’d help them retake the White House September 12, 2021
- 7 more marketing tricks phone brands should stop using right now September 12, 2021
- The Queen praises Emma Raducanu’s ‘outstanding’ US Open victory September 12, 2021
- Watch a NASA spacewalk to prepare for a space station power boost September 12, 2021