The return queen strikes again.
This week a troll came looking for her when Cardi tweeted, “They want to see a bad bitch do bad.”
“You’re going to jail,” said the troll. To which Cardi expertly replied, “Before I went to jail, she saw me breaking more records and doing more Miss.”
Cardi also responded to a since deleted tweet that questioned Offset’s parenting skills should this scenario unfold behind bars: “My man can be with his kids, so what’s your point?”
However, more specifically, Cardi agreed with a user who called the troll and brought Cardi’s two children into the conversation.
For context, Cardi has a hearing next week on assault and reckless danger charges related to her alleged involvement in a 2018 fight at a Queens strip club. She has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
“I don’t know why people think it’s sweet to play with my kids,” Cardi wrote.
Later, Cardi retweeted a screenshot with a quote: “No one notices when you are being provoked, only when you retaliate.”
Cardi gets an A + in Clapback Class. Plus, you’re right: trolling someone’s kids is never, ever, okay.
Stay up to date with the latest daily news with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!
- BPO/Telecaller Jobs in Chennai – Empiric Technologies December 4, 2021
- 5 interesting stats to emerge after Day 2 of India vs New Zealand 2021 Mumbai Test December 4, 2021
- 70 Home Products You’ll Probably Wish You’d Bought Years Ago December 4, 2021
- Michigan school shooting and Ethan Crumbley’s parents’ accusation: live updates December 4, 2021
- Forza Horizon 5 December update patch notes: Full list of changes revealed December 4, 2021