The most sensible solution is to think straight on everything, but that isn’t necessarily the best decision. In the end, the trend of scam sites has still not ceased. However, it has improved a bit in the last few years.
There are a lot of sites like this available to you. Do you think they’re trending?
What’s Coming Fashion.com?
It is important to understand what this website has to offer before diving into its pros and cons. There are a lot of stylish outfits, bags, shoes, and so much more to choose from on the Coming Fashions website. While researching its official website, we discovered that it uses a fantastic theme and offers a great collection at affordable prices.
Our study of its about us page revealed that the Ownership information is missing and was of poor quality. It makes use of social media pages such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and much more, but sadly, nobody is working on replacing Instagram with another title called Rebecca. This is, by far, the most significant sign that you are being scammed.
In light of this, the question arises: Is Coming Fashion.com Legit or a Scam? For this reason, we have examined the website thoroughly in order to come to an informed conclusion. Keep reading to learn more.
· Website URL- https://www.comingfashions.com/
· Website Type- E-commerce shop
· Company Address- not mentioned
· Company E-mail- [email protected]
· Customer service – Available at chatbots
· Social Networking presence- Instagram with title Rebecca_luxurys
· Shipping and return coverage – The item can’t be returned after the 7 days while the quantity of transport is based on your own locality.
· Current offers- no bargains available
· Payment options- PayPal or Wise only
· The website has the best collection of accessories accessories, etc..
· They Supply worldwide delivery
· They Provide secure payments options, as it uses HTTPS protocol
· Online customer support is available
· Details of ownership are missing
· The website domain is too young and new
· The website received terrible trust rating in Scamdoc with just 1%
· Many customers stage to terrible quality of product and customer support
· Refund is valid for 7 days only
· Bad payment options
Is Coming Fashion.com Legit?
Choosing this portal for shopping on the internet is a very important decision which needs to be answered before you decide to sign up. The Coming Fashion lookalike a different shopping portal that can be accessed online. However, here are the checkpoints you can use to determine the legitimacy of this site.
· The website domain is young because it is 147 days old.
The website domain name is also fresh, which will be a red flag by Scamdoc.
· Coming fashions uses the HTTPs protocol, which means the safest platform for shopping.
· You’ll get a great group of outfits, accessories, and sneakers online at a genuine price.
· The official website has social media widgets, but nobody is working.
· On the contact us page, the site has recorded the speech of Instagram with the new name Rebecca_luxurys.
· We found many unfavorable Coming Fashion.com Reviews as compared to positive ones.
Therefore, as you can see, the website does not have any outstanding features yet that demonstrate the legitimacy of the site. There were many red flags for the site, particularly the bad customer service and the details of the possession mission.
We therefore recommend that you don’t shop from this scam site and look for a reliable source instead.
How to shop in the site?
· First, you have to make an account on this portal by entering details like email, state code, and password.
· After done, choose the product that you want to shop for and then proceed with the payment choice.
In this case, you will find another loophole – they will accept PayPal, COD-free and alternative payment methods. In case you decide to purchase, who will be responsible for dispatching the item? Take a moment to think about it!
Coming Fashion.com testimonials
In order to know the legitimacy of the site, we have also conducted a depth study about its customers’ opinions. What do you think about that? Despite our best efforts, we were unable to locate reviews on any of its social media platforms or other testimonials websites.
The Site’s customers claim the Site is a scam, the customer service is inadequate, and the products are of poor quality. In addition, some customers have complained about the Site’s dispatch and return policy. As a result, it would be advisable to select another portal site.
The topic of the discussion is about Coming Fashion.com Reviews. As a result of all these details and evidence we have found the website to be a scam and unable to satisfy the needs of their United States customers. It is the reviews, the inadequate customer service, and the low quality of the site that are the major red flags. You should therefore choose a trusted platform when shopping online.