In an appearance on Fox News on Friday, Cruz pointed out, “We just finished last month with more than 180,000 people going illegal last month.”
He added, “We’re at a pace for 2 million people to cross illegally. And Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have no intention of doing anything.”
When it comes to Harris’ response to the border situation, Cruz said, “It’s almost like a comedy show. He’s so scared. You know, it reminds me of the old show that was, ‘Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?’ ‘ He will go anywhere except the border because he is afraid of what is happening there, and they have no solutions. ”
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are simply not doing their jobs. They refused to enforce the law and secure the border. pic.twitter.com/8INqXgcjfb
– Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) June 18, 2021
He went on to accuse the “angry forces on the left” of wanting to “destroy all the pillars of American democracy.”
Cruz continued, “And we need to answer the call, and we need to stand up and defend this great nation.”
Harris received response back in March after laughing when a reporter asked him about visiting the border.
The Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) Tweeted, “Don’t believe this administration when they say they are serious about resolving this crisis.”
🚨 WATCH → Kamala Harris laughed at a reporter who asked her if she had any plans to visit the border.
Don’t believe this administration when they say they are serious about resolving this crisis. pic.twitter.com/UIYXoW5gaz
– Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) March 23, 2021
Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-AZ) also tweeted, “First, the Biden Administration refused to admit that the border situation was a crisis, NOW Kamala Harris thinks it’s a funny matter. It’s not a funny thing for those. border communities that have been exploited by illegal immigrants. ”
First, the Biden Administration refused to admit the border situation was a crisis, NOW Kamala Harris thinks it is a ridiculous matter.
This is not a funny thing for border communities that have been plundered by illegal immigrants. https://t.co/1dGjkcTbuj
– Congresswoman Debbie Lesko (@RepDLesko) March 23, 2021
When asked in an interview with Univision earlier this month when he would visit the border, Harris sumagot naman, “I’ll let you know.”
“This country cannot afford one more minute of inaction from Vice President Harris. As long as you have publicly defended the Vice President, even you should be discouraged by his action,” they wrote.
Lawmakers continued, “We have all made mistakes in getting and understanding when someone else should be assigned to a task. We sincerely urge you to find someone else in your administration who will help you get a handle on the border crisis. this. ”
We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.
- SKUAST Recruitment 2021 – District Resource Person Government jobs in Srinagar – 01 December 2021 December 1, 2021
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore,Pune,Kolkata – Mnc india December 1, 2021
- Japan’s former prime minister tells China: “Taiwan’s emergency is a Japanese emergency” December 1, 2021
- Renewable energies are being installed at full speed, but still too slow to fix the planet, says the energy control dog December 1, 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Recruitment 2021 – Laboratory Assistant Government jobs in Noida – 01 December 2021 December 1, 2021