Global health and medication surveillance dogs, including the World Health Organization (WHO), Public Health England and the European Medicines Agency (EMA), have said there is no evidence that there is any link. between the vaccine and the blood clots. Many experts have pointed out that the number of blood clot-related incidents in people already vaccinated with the shot – less than 40 in 17 million – is lower than expected in the general population.
“The benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine in preventing Covid-19, with its associated risk of hospitalization and death, outweigh the risks of side effects,” the EMA said in a statement yesterday.
But these guarantees from the health authorities, as well as from AstraZeneca itself, have done little to allay concerns. France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain and about a dozen countries have now stopped vaccinations against AstraZeneca, although they all stressed that this was a preventive step.
French Health Minister Olivier Véran tried to reassure people who have been shot in the past, stressing that “they are not in danger.”
The wave of suspensions across Europe has now sparked further revisions by the WHO and the EMA. WHO vaccine safety experts are meeting today to address the issue and the EMA has said its safety committee will also review the data today. He also called an extraordinary meeting on Thursday.
But even if the watchdogs fully support the vaccine once again, it may have been harmed.
YOU ASKED. WE ANSWERED.
P: Is it possible to get coronavirus from the Covid-19 vaccine?
It is impossible to get Covid-19 from any of the vaccines approved against Covid-19 because none of them contain a single piece of real coronavirus.
WHAT’S IMPORTANT TODAY
A worrying variant is “about to be dominant in the US”
At least a dozen U.S. states have eased Covid-19 restrictions this month, often citing improving trends and growing vaccination numbers. But experts are worried that some Americans will drop out too soon, at a critical time when cases of a new, more dangerous variant of the virus are on the rise.
The resurgence of Brazil’s Covid-19 is pushing hospitals to overflow
When Dineia Martins Firmino was admitted to São Paulo Hospital in early March, doctors intubated the 74-year-old and told his family he desperately needed to be taken to a ICU. She never arrived. “No vacancy appeared at the time I needed her and she ended up dying on Saturday,” her granddaughter Pamela Rivitti said. “We did the funeral on Sunday.”
Covid-19 vaccine announcements are expected soon as part of Biden’s $ 250 million administration campaign
In the coming weeks, the Biden administration will launch a national vaccine promotion campaign aimed at encouraging American hesitant people to get vaccinated, a marketing executive close to the project told CNN.
ON OUR RADAR
- Coronavirus blockages caused improvements in air quality in 84% of countries around the world. But a new report has warned the level of pollutants is likely to increase as governments lift restrictions and economies leave again.
- White House employees are has not tested the Covid-19 on a daily basis, as those on campus have been increasingly vaccinated.
- The American Red Cross has found Covid-19 antibodies in about one in five blood donations of unvaccinated people.
- They have covid-19 cases dropped by 83% among US nursing home staff
- The theatrical community met for a emerging program in Times Square exactly one year after Broadway darkened due to the pandemic.
The accumulated frustration of being trapped at home for a year and the summer on the horizon has left us eager to go on vacation as soon as it is safe, but that means navigating a maze of regulations about who has permission to go where, quarantine on arrival, vaccine requirements and health risks.
“The interest in translating science into a survival was what we shared and why at some point we decided to make this journey together.” – Dr. Ozlem Tureci
Choosing the Most Suitable Junk Removal Service
Top 5 Benefits Of Concrete House Construction
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
New York firefighters travel to Mayfield to help with debris cleanup
Amputee Blake Leeper’s application to compete with running blades rejected
- Baldness (Alopecia) January 29, 2023
- Choosing the Most Suitable Junk Removal Service January 27, 2023
- Top 5 Benefits Of Concrete House Construction January 26, 2023
- Why Does Your Business Needs VoIP Phone System? January 26, 2023
- What Are the Benefits of Buying Traffic for Your Website? January 26, 2023