- The cheaper HBO Max ad support tier is coming soon.
- Starting in June, this new tier is now in effect with an ad-free tier for $15 per month.
- AT&T has confirmed that the price is $9.99 and you can’t watch the latest movies.
Update, May 19, 2021 (1:27 PM EST): I’ve heard rumors that the price of the HBO Max ad support tier is $9.99 per month, but now I’ve confirmed it. in release Today, the company has identified a lower price.
However, users of this inexpensive tier have confirmed that they will not have access to the same-day releases that will be taking place for the remainder of this year. In other words, only full subscribers can download the latest Warner Bros. You can watch a movie. This is subject to change at the end of 2021 and will not interfere with watching movies after the early theaters were in operation. However, this is a significant drawback of this affordable plan.
Besides that main warning, users can view the entire HBO library. Despite the ad cessation.
Original article, March 12, 2021 (10:53 AM ET): HBO Max is one of the most popular streaming services in the United States. But it is also the most expensive. $15 per month. That’s almost double Netflix Basic plan or standard Disney plus apply.
However, in June 2021 the new HBO Max ad support tier will drop. This pricing tier is cheaper than the $15 tier, so price-conscious streaming fans can afford it.
unfortunately, AT&T — HBO’s parent company — do not disclose how much this tier will cost (anonymous source CNBC Recommended $9.99). Also, we haven’t disclosed how ads affect the viewing experience. Are there pre-roll and mid-roll ads? How long does the advertisement take? Will the ad-free tier have access to all the same content as the current subscriber? These answers are currently unknown.
However, we can continue to assume that current subscribers know that ads will not appear in HBO Max views anytime soon and can sit comfortably. Naturally, current subscribers can downgrade their subscriptions to save cash and handle ads, but if an ad support tier exists, the ad-free tier will continue to exist.
You’ll have to wait until June to get all the information on the HBO Max ad support pricing tier. Stay tuned!
- 5 Things That Benefit Your Well-Being September 30, 2022
- Benefits of Starting a Company in DMCC September 30, 2022
- Short Term Rental Revenue Alternatives September 30, 2022
- Why is WordPress a Great Platform for Building a Website for Your Small Business? September 30, 2022
- Business Cards Étiquettes September 29, 2022