- The cheaper HBO Max ad support tier is coming soon.
- Starting in June, this new tier is now in effect with an ad-free tier for $15 per month.
- HBO Max’s parent company AT&T has not disclosed how much this new tier will cost.
However, in June 2021 the new HBO Max ad support tier will drop. This pricing tier is cheaper than the $15 tier, so price-conscious streaming fans can afford it.
unfortunately, AT&T — HBO’s parent company — We do not disclose how much this tier will cost. Also, we haven’t disclosed how ads affect the viewing experience. Are there pre-roll and mid-roll ads? How long does the advertisement take? Will the ad-free tier have access to all the same content as the current subscriber? These answers are currently unknown.
However, we can go ahead and assume that current subscribers will soon be able to sit comfortably knowing that there will be no ads on watching HBO Max. Naturally, current subscribers can downgrade their subscriptions to save cash and handle ads, but if an ad support tier exists, the ad-free tier will continue to exist.
You’ll have to wait until June to get all the information on the HBO Max ad support pricing tier. Stay tuned!
- How to Get Internet on Your Phone Anywhere June 27, 2022
- 5 Reasons to Include Videos in Your SaaS Marketing Strategy June 27, 2022
- Spending Time in Nature Could Be the Key to Combating Stress June 27, 2022
- Top 8 Benefits of Canvas Prints June 27, 2022
- How-To Reduce Risk: Lean Global Expansion is Often the Wisest Approach June 27, 2022