Cicero County District Attorney Kim Young Ogg said Keaundra now faces a hate crime enhancement to the existing misdemeanor charge.
“Houston is a place where people ask each other where neighbors help neighbors,” said Ogg. “Allegations, so someone else will come out of fear system of the diversity of cultural clashes. ‘
And the attack on March 17 in Uptown Beauty Supply No. 10 store in North Houston.
In the surveillance video, you can see Jung Kim Young get beat up by the store owner and brother Dequiesha Williams seems to pull try to Young victim.
If convicted of a hate crime enhancement is young and does not face up to a year in prison.
In addition, the noise is also charged with undertaking Anonymous attack, a second-degree felony, in connection with efforts to supply the car when it hit something outside the beauty supply store.
Williams, 22, Young’s cousin, was charged with misdemeanor assault for allegedly hitting Kim’s adult son, who was captured on video. And it is not of the crime of hatred, we pause on receiving an fruitful love.
I see from above of the attack, the report of Miya Shay’s original of this.
Copyright © 2021 KTRK-TV. All rights reserved.
- What is the channel for the premier league? October 5, 2022
- Everything you need to know about Cerebral Palsy October 4, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Custom Cannabis Labels October 4, 2022
- The Importance of Website Maintenance Services October 4, 2022
- How to Hire the Best Dedicated Development Team for Your Blockchain Project October 4, 2022