No. PU / 507 / ADV / 157 20 May 2021
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata is inviting applicants to use a one-person (01) Temporary Connected Project to work on “Anomaly Recognition in the IoT Streaming Environment and Sensor Data at the Institute’s Machine Intelligence Unit, Kolkata.
1. Posting: A person connected to a project
(i) ME / M.Tcch or cquivalcnt degrcc in Compulcr Scicncc / Electrical Enginccring / Elcctronics / Information Technology or M.Sc. in Statistics / Mathematics / Elcctronics / Computer Science / Physics.
(ii) Knowledge of Computer Programming (C / CHI Java),
(iii) Across the First Class Class. (iii) Across the First Class Class.
B. Important: Specialist in research work.
3. Payment: Combined fee of 28000 / – (Rupees only 25,000) to 35000 / – (R35,000 only) per month, depending on eligibility and information.
4. Establishment: Nominations will be until 31 March 2022 from the date of enrollment at the Institute where it can be resumed / initial termination, depending on the availability of funds and the performance of the nominees.
It should not be more than 35 years from 01 May 2021, with a SC / ST / OBC type of rest and a different selection. Age entertainment can be given to nominees or nominees who have the necessary knowledge.
Choosing the Most Suitable Junk Removal Service
Top 5 Benefits Of Concrete House Construction
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
New York firefighters travel to Mayfield to help with debris cleanup
Amputee Blake Leeper’s application to compete with running blades rejected
- Baldness (Alopecia) January 29, 2023
- Choosing the Most Suitable Junk Removal Service January 27, 2023
- Top 5 Benefits Of Concrete House Construction January 26, 2023
- Why Does Your Business Needs VoIP Phone System? January 26, 2023
- What Are the Benefits of Buying Traffic for Your Website? January 26, 2023