Promising review: “I constantly had to unplug something in my kitchen to make room to charge my iPhone or watch or use the slow cooker or any of the other half a dozen things I wanted to use in the most convenient place in the house … the kitchen My 140-year-old home has a distinct shortage of sockets in the kitchen, so this product seemed like a good fit, exceeded my expectations, and made my electronic life so much easier. The features that I love, in addition to the great number of outlet options it offers, are that it screws into place (so it won’t come out of the outlet when you’re trying to unplug something), the versatility of having the USB ports, and the light. feature that I appreciate a stupid amount. Yes, the light switch is right next door on the wall, but who wants to turn on a light just to plug something in? Basically the price was great, it came fast and it looks good. I have a cordless phone plugged in, plus an Echo Show, my Apple Watch charger, my iPad, and an iPhone plugged in, with plugs to spare. I’ll run out of counter space before I run out of outlets. “Happy carnivore
Get it on Amazon for $ 16.97.
- Lizzo Hilariously Put An End To The Rumors That She Stage-Dived And ‘Killed Someone’ July 28, 2021
- The Justice Department Is Sending States A Second Warning About Partisan “Audits” Of The 2020 Election July 28, 2021
- Did Tatiana Suarez have cancer? July 28, 2021
- Pelosi calls McCarthy “an idiot” for his criticism of the mask’s mandate July 28, 2021
- NBA coach once punished whole team because one player had an Android phone July 28, 2021