We are in 2010. I am a small outbreak that lives without worries in the world, that is, until Real Housewives of Beverly Hills It premiered and unleashed my new love for bougie reality shows. My favorite housewife was none other than Lisa Vanderpump.
So, to celebrate the premiere of his latest reality show Vanderpump dogs, we had Lady in Pink Zoom with us to talk about her ~ first times ~.
One of my favorite gossip was when we asked Lisa about the first time she was recognized in public, and it was by none other than ANDERSON FRIGGIN ‘COOPER!
Lisa recalled visiting New York when the show first debuted and walking into a news building when Anderson told her what a huge fan she was.
Of course, for those of you who don’t know, Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen, executive producer of the Bravo Cinematic Universe, are best friends, so it’s not surprising that Anderson saw RHOBH. Still, that doesn’t make that fact any less fun!
Stay up to date with the latest daily news with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!
- Lizzo Joked That She’s Having A Baby With Chris Evans, And My Only Problem Is That It’s Not True July 28, 2021
- Murder warrant issued in 2005 disappearance of Ashley Parlier July 28, 2021
- Samsung’s Galaxy A52 is its first phone to receive the August 2021 security patch July 28, 2021
- This $ 30 gadget makes controlling your garage door a quick shot – here’s why you need it underrated CNN July 28, 2021
- Rep. Banks Says Cheney and Kinzinger ‘Want Democrats to Remain in Control’ July 28, 2021