Elm, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Daniel Gallagher, Superintendent of Little Ulm ISD, announced plans to address the concerns he has stirred up. student refusal turned into chaos at Little Ulm High School last Friday.
In the statement, Gallagher emphasized the importance of restoring trust between students, parents, and the government.
Although federal secrets laws restrict what can be exempted for individual students, she said it will be “as accessible as possible” and certified by the students’ and parents’ board of trustees, district administration, and administration at Little Elm High School. focused on student safety and public trust. “
The first step toward Gallagher’s plans to restore faith and safety is to hold a “hearing session” on Tuesday, Nov. 30 in a lecture at Little Elm High School.
The meeting is an opportunity to give “parents and the community their concerns, thoughts and suggestions to the District administration.
Gallagher also announced the formation of an independent commission that reviewed the ISD sexual harassment reporting and investigation process, following an action review of the incident on November 19 completed by the Little Holly ISD Safety and Security Committee, and independent investigations of alleged sexual orientation. the student protests and harassment led him to the incident.
The prefect’s opinion can be read in full District’s website.
- What are the job prospects after business management in Canada? December 8, 2022
- The Benefits of Outsourcing E-Commerce Data Entry Services December 6, 2022
- Best Trading Platform for Trading in 2022 December 6, 2022
- Courtney Hadwin Net Worth & Biography (Age, Music, Performances etc…) December 6, 2022
- How to Get an Instant Payday Loan Online December 5, 2022