The testimony concluded on Tuesday in the trial of Jussie Smollett after the defense rested and prosecutors refused to call any witnesses to reply.
For more than five days of testimony at trial, jurors heard 14 witnesses.
Judge James Linn said the court’s closing statements are scheduled to begin tomorrow morning.
The judge told the jurors that “the matter will be in your hands tomorrow,” but that they should not make any assumptions about how long things will take from here.
“Maybe something short, something long, something in between,” Linn said. “We’re almost there.”
Smollett faces six counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly falsely reporting to police that he was the victim of a hate crime in early 2019. The former “Empire” actor has pleaded not guilty to all charges. charges and has repeatedly denied inventing or orchestrating the attack. .
- What is the channel for the premier league? October 5, 2022
- Everything you need to know about Cerebral Palsy October 4, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Custom Cannabis Labels October 4, 2022
- The Importance of Website Maintenance Services October 4, 2022
- How to Hire the Best Dedicated Development Team for Your Blockchain Project October 4, 2022