“If, honestly, Dianne Feinstein had to retire, would you elect an African woman?” MSNBC’s Joy Reid asked in an interview on Monday. He said Vice President Kamala Harris, who is a senator from California, is no longer in the Senate.
Newsom replied, “I have a lot of names to think of. We have a lot of names to think of – and the answer is yes.”
Feinstein has served in the Senate since he was elected 1992.
– Alex Thompson (@AlexThomp) March 16, 2021
Newsom faced the nomination of a Black woman to fill Harris ’seat in the Senate.
At the end of last year, the governor of California choose Alex Padilla, former California secretary of state, for the post to end Harris ’term.
Harris was the only Black female senator at the time she was elected vice president, Politico stars
In addition, there is a pressure of a recall of Newsom.
He shot back to recall, tweeting Monday, “I can’t interfere with this partisan, the Republican recalled – but I will fight it. There’s too much at stake.”
- TYPES OF HAIR LOSS IN WOMEN September 26, 2022
- Stained Concrete: The New Flooring Trend You Need to Know About September 26, 2022
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Study Architecture in Australia! September 25, 2022
- How Ubuntu Desktop VPS is beneficial for Linux Customers September 23, 2022
- Online-casino AU – Complete Guide about it September 23, 2022