“Even being a parent in a pandemic has been a joy.”
the you The actor recently shared a rare glimpse into his personal life, opening up about become a parent last year.
While Penn says that parenting during the pandemic was “a lot,” she noted that spending more time with the baby has been a special experience and one that the child “loves.”
“He’s just been with us … He’s very happy. He’s very, very happy. And we had the opportunity to be with him in a way that we wouldn’t have. So that’s a strange blessing in everything,” Penn said inThe Jess Cagle Show.
And while Penn you The character Joe is also experiencing fatherhood for the first time, their experiences couldn’t be more different.
“As much as it relates to my character, I am having a happy experience as a parent. I can, of course, relate to the fears. But Joe’s fears are so intensely inordinate, you know?” Penn explained.
He continued, “To me, I’m like, ‘Sure, Joe. Yeah. I guess you could spend all your time worrying about that.’ But you know, for me, even being a parent in a pandemic has been a joy in a way.”
Stay up to date with the latest daily news with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!
- NBA 2K22 MyTeam Season 2 released with new game modes, free rewards, and tribute to Michael Jordan: Everything you need to know October 20, 2021
- A small crab preserved in 100 million year old amber lived among dinosaurs October 20, 2021
- Couple shot, killed outside Detroit gas station with baby boy inside vehicle October 20, 2021
- Cardi B Perfectly Clapped Back At A Troll Saying She Should Go To Prison October 20, 2021
- Senator calls on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify about Instagram and kids October 20, 2021