NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Some are seeking or panic attack is a 18-year-old woman Greenwich Village.
At 12:30 pm on April 8 happened around 1 East Street between Mercer settlements Greene.
A woman was hit with a hard object, then took hold of it, Christians were unfastened.
There were before the attack changed.
Some said the victim, suffer pain and bruising. He refused medical attention at the scene.
And he removed an unknown suspect in a straight line. And information about who is asked to call the place where the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers pain at 1-800-577 tips ((8) 477), or Spanish, 1-888-57 bakers ((74) 782). You can also submit a tip By their website , or on Twitter, @NYPDTips. I do not believe that all men are bound to calls.
- Is Wallpapering A Whole Room A Good Idea? June 30, 2022
- The Best Way to Cool Your Space June 30, 2022
- 7 Vital Home Maintenance Tasks You’ll Regret If You Forget June 30, 2022
- Why the Roller Skates are best for Short Trips June 30, 2022
- How To Know When To Hire A Lawyer June 30, 2022