- Redmi launched the Redmi X-series TV in India.
- TVs are available in 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch sizes.
- They all offer 4K HDR screens, HDMI 2.1 ports, and more.
Xiaomi You are no stranger to the TV business in India, which offers a wide range of products on the market. We haven’t seen a lot of Redmi TVs in this area, but the Xiaomi sub-brand is making money with the newly announced Redmi X series smart TVs.
The Redmi X series consists of three models: X50, X55 and X65. As the model name suggests, you are looking at 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch models.
Fortunately, the screen size is the only major differentiator between these TVs. Otherwise, all models share 4K HDR resolution with HDR10+/HDR10/Dolby Vision/HLG support, quad-core Cortex-A55 processor with Mali-G52 MP2 GPU, 2GB RAM and 16GB storage.
Redmi X Series: What else are you getting?
Regarding audio, the TV also offers eARC support, two 15W speakers, DTS-HD and DTS Virtual:X features via firmware update.
Other notable Redmi X-series features include three HDMI 2.1 ports, Xiaomi’s PatchWall UI. Android TV 10, AV1 decoding. Redmi also promises a variety of supporting apps such as Netflix, Disney Plus Hotstar, Prime Video, and more.
Redmi X Series pricing and availability
Xiaomi announced that Redmi X-series TVs will be on March 26th from noon IST Amazon, Mi Home / Studio store and Xiaomi’s own website. The 50-inch model is expected to pay Rs 32,999 (~$455), the 55-inch model is Rs 38,999 (~$537), and the 65-inch TV is expected to pay Rs 57,999 (~$799).
Looking for a better TV discount? Then you can check the latest information. here.
- How to Get Internet on Your Phone Anywhere June 27, 2022
- 5 Reasons to Include Videos in Your SaaS Marketing Strategy June 27, 2022
- Spending Time in Nature Could Be the Key to Combating Stress June 27, 2022
- Top 8 Benefits of Canvas Prints June 27, 2022
- How-To Reduce Risk: Lean Global Expansion is Often the Wisest Approach June 27, 2022