Report: Only 15% of GPs at European VC firms are women, managing just 9% of total assets; in the UK, 13% of GPs are women with access to just 5% of total assets — Across Europe as a whole, 85% of VC GPs are men. — In worse than the average in the UK, where 87% of GPs are men.
- A guide to Caribbean medical tuition for international students October 6, 2022
- Android 12’s theming system can crash games while you’re playing October 6, 2022
- Samsung is reportedly increasing its foldable display production by nearly 50% October 6, 2022
- We asked, you told us: These two things would make you leave Android October 6, 2022
- Daily Authority: Google’s Pixel phone+apps bundle 🤔 October 6, 2022