Eric Zeman / Android Permissions
- A new report says Samsung is ramping up its production capacity for Samsung’s foldable displays for smartphones.
- According to the report, it plans to expand its display production plant in Vietnam at the end of this year.
- The demand for more displays is driven by the high demand for foldable phones.
NS Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 It has just been released. However, the company doesn’t seem to be waiting to see if the sale is successful. Instead, it is known that they will go all-in on the production of foldable smartphones in the future. new report from Korea Economy Samsung Display claimed that it is preparing for a large-scale factory expansion to significantly increase production of flexible displays.
The story is that Samsung’s display plant in Bac Ninh, Vietnam, will begin expansion later this year and will be completed in late 2021 or early 2022. 25 million units per year, about 47%. According to the report, 10 million of these displays will be for future Galaxy Z Fold phones and the remaining 15 million will be for the smaller Galaxy Z Flip handset.
See also: The best foldable phone you can get
The story also reports that pre-orders for the two latest foldable phones have already generated 920,000 units of pre-sales in South Korea. It also claims that pre-orders from China have exceeded 1 million units. By comparison, the original defective Galaxy Fold sold 500,000 units worldwide, while the Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Galaxy Z Flip totaled 1.5 million units. According to the article, Samsung claims to have already produced 3 million units, combining its two latest foldable phones in the first two months of production.
If Samsung actually succeeds in making the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 a big hit, you can bet that its competitors will also make foldable phones a bigger priority. This will also cause Samsung Display to receive more orders from third-party handset makers.
- What Are The Factors To Consider While Going For Group Retreats? November 29, 2022
- How to Use Payday Loans to Your Advantage November 26, 2022
- Risk Management Process – How to Maintain an Effective Risk Management Program? November 24, 2022
- Everything You Should Know About Online Gas Booking November 24, 2022
- Why Holle Goat Bio Stage 1? November 24, 2022