Among Fraser’s successes so far, Fortune notes, has been unifying Citi’s wealth management business and making plans to sell parts of the company’s low-yield consumer operations.
In addition to managing complex and multimillion-dollar companies, both have prioritized equity promotion. Brewer has made equity into vaccines a priority and Duckett is known for his efforts to make the financial system more inclusive for people of color.
Here are the top ten executives on Fortune’s 2021 list of most powerful women:
1. Karen Lynch, CEO of CVS Health
2. Jane Fraser, CEO, Citi
3. Julie Sweet, President and CEO of Accenture
4. Carol Tomé, CEO, UPS
5. Mary Barra, President and CEO of GM
6. Rosalind Brewer, CEO, Walgreens Boots Alliance
7. Gail Broudreaux, President and CEO, Anthem
8. Abigail Johnson, President and CEO of Fidelity Investments
9. Ruth Porat, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Alphabet
10. Thasunda Brown Duckett, President and CEO of TIAA
Choosing the Most Suitable Junk Removal Service
Top 5 Benefits Of Concrete House Construction
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
New York firefighters travel to Mayfield to help with debris cleanup
Amputee Blake Leeper’s application to compete with running blades rejected
- Baldness (Alopecia) January 29, 2023
- Choosing the Most Suitable Junk Removal Service January 27, 2023
- Top 5 Benefits Of Concrete House Construction January 26, 2023
- Why Does Your Business Needs VoIP Phone System? January 26, 2023
- What Are the Benefits of Buying Traffic for Your Website? January 26, 2023