Currently Signal only allows local backups, so you’ll need to manually transfer them to your new device for the restore process to work. The new tool allows you to move your entire account without any hassle. In addition, the connection between the two phones is end-to-end encrypted for peace of mind.
Currently, the migration feature is only available in Signal beta v5.5.1 and both phones must be running this version for the transfer to take place. When it’s stable, it should be available to a larger audience. In the meantime, you can download and test the latest beta. APK Mirror Or join Signal’s beta program on the Play Store widget below.
- Diamonds are the Crown Jewels of Future Technology July 6, 2022
- Tips to learn options trading July 6, 2022
- Django Unchained: How the Popular Python Framework Saves Time and Generates Revenue July 6, 2022
- My FIFA Ultimate Team Champions team is determined by 85+ x20 Packs at aoeah.com July 5, 2022
- What exactly are CCNP IPv6 Summary Routes? July 5, 2022