(CNN)This week, the rise of unaccompanied children on the southern border quickly became a political emergency for President Biden. Meanwhile, constant fear among Asian Americans increased after the shootings in Atlanta left eight people dead, including six Asian women. All of this comes amid Biden’s drive to achieve faster vaccine deployment and a response to Covid-19.
- What are the job prospects after business management in Canada? December 8, 2022
- The Benefits of Outsourcing E-Commerce Data Entry Services December 6, 2022
- Best Trading Platform for Trading in 2022 December 6, 2022
- Courtney Hadwin Net Worth & Biography (Age, Music, Performances etc…) December 6, 2022
- How to Get an Instant Payday Loan Online December 5, 2022