The U.S. Department of Justice on Monday charged two suspects with helping to spray a chemical irritant on three Capitol Police officers on Jan. 6, one of whom died.
Julian Elie Khater and George Pierre Tanios faced multiple counts, including assault with a deadly weapon, after investigators said they sprayed at least three officers on an unidentified, but powerful, chemical agent.
One of those officers, Brian Sicknick, was rushed to the hospital and died the next day.
Khater and Tanios are not charged with Sicknick’s murder.
(Reporting by Brad Heath and Sarah N. Lynch; editing by Jonathan Oatis)
- Diamonds are the Crown Jewels of Future Technology July 6, 2022
- Tips to learn options trading July 6, 2022
- Django Unchained: How the Popular Python Framework Saves Time and Generates Revenue July 6, 2022
- My FIFA Ultimate Team Champions team is determined by 85+ x20 Packs at aoeah.com July 5, 2022
- What exactly are CCNP IPv6 Summary Routes? July 5, 2022