A U.S. intelligence report scheduled to be published on Tuesday would say Russia and Iran spread misinformation in an attempt to influence the U.S. election, sources told Reuters.
The report found no evidence that any votes were altered by technical methods, refuting false claims of complex conspiracy spread by former President Donald Trump and his allies.
U.S. intelligence agencies have found other attempts to lure voters into information by Cuba, Venezuela, and the militant group Hezbollah. But the inclusion of certain local government systems had no impact on results, sources said.
(Reporting by Christopher Bing and Joseph Menn; editing by Jonathan Oatis)
- Alyssa’s Birthday: A Retrospective September 28, 2022
- A Parent’s Guide to Hipp vs. Holle Baby Formula September 27, 2022
- Different Features One Can Observe From TikTok September 27, 2022
- How To Invest Money In Cryptocurrency? September 27, 2022
- Shifting Into A New House? 7 Ideas To Make Your House Look Fantastic! September 27, 2022