A U.S. intelligence report scheduled to be published on Tuesday would say Russia and Iran spread misinformation in an attempt to influence the U.S. election, sources told Reuters.
The report found no evidence that any votes were altered by technical methods, refuting false claims of complex conspiracy spread by former President Donald Trump and his allies.
U.S. intelligence agencies have found other attempts to lure voters into information by Cuba, Venezuela, and the militant group Hezbollah. But the inclusion of certain local government systems had no impact on results, sources said.
(Reporting by Christopher Bing and Joseph Menn; editing by Jonathan Oatis)
- Internet Challenges To Expect When WFH June 26, 2022
- How To Tell If You Need To Repair Or Replace Your Furnace? June 26, 2022
- How to Style Your Throw Pillows Like A Pro June 25, 2022
- What is EXIF Data, and Why It Is Important? June 25, 2022
- Benefits of an Automotive Management System June 25, 2022