WWE Hall of Famer and longtime NXT commentator Beth Phoenix took to Instagram to announce that she would be leaving the announcer table after Sunday’s NXT WarGames.
– Beth “Phoenix” Copeland (@TheBethPhoenix) December 2, 2021
Beth offered the incredible insight that only a career in the Hall of Fame could provide, and left an unforgettable mark on the NXT universe. Join WWE Digital and wish her all the best for her next chapter!
Hall of Famers, WWE Superstars and the NXT Family wished all the best, including ….
– Sean Michaels (@ShawnMichaels) December 2, 2021
– Vic Joseph (@VicJosephWWE) December 2, 2021
What a wonderful friend and colleague @TheBethPhoenix is an. It was a pleasure to fight with you every week. #WWENXT… You inspire us all and are always welcome at the table. Keep kicking your ass as best you can, Betty P! ❤️ https://t.co/jp98USjvtO
– Stu Bennett (@StuBennett) December 2, 2021
You’re the best, Beth. ❤️
– Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) December 2, 2021
Thank you for helping us create memorable moments like this 🙂 pic.twitter.com/oQiZqsLOKU
– Mrs Loomis (@indi_hartwell) December 2, 2021
– SANTOS ESCOBAR (@EscobarWWE) December 2, 2021