Rather, the company’s Imagineers, designers of Disney’s parks, attractions, gadgets, and hotels, created the device to function as a veritable lightsaber, as the “leaf” of light extends from the base of the sword.
The saber is not for sale, at least not yet. But fans will soon be able to see it in action at Disney’s new “Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser,” an immersive Disney hotel that will open in 2022 and allow guests to experience the lucrative franchise’s adventures.
Disney Parks President Josh D’Amaro first introduced the saber last month during a closed presentation to a small number of reporters.
The functional lightsaber and the “Galactic Starcruiser” experience represent how Disney evolves its parks beyond attractions and hotels.
In 2019 Disney opened Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, a 14-acre expansion that allows guests to ride the Millennium Falcon and dine on galactic delights like Blue Milk. It’s the expansion of Disney’s largest park.
“It will be incredibly relevant to guests around the world,” he said. “Every day, those parks change.”
- The Necessity Of Getting Water Purifier Overhauled Or Serviced In Mumbai October 3, 2022
- How To Make Profit From Cricket Betting? October 1, 2022
- Online Cricket Betting Tips That Help A Bettor To Be The Best October 1, 2022
- Everything you need to know about the best batsmen in the history of IPL October 1, 2022
- 5 Things That Benefit Your Well-Being September 30, 2022