Next Friday, the R-rated Superstar will head to head in Jay Uso’s Main Event. Whoever emerges as the winner will be named a Special Performer of the WWE Fastlane Universal Title Match.
Will Jay Uso be able to stop The Ultimate Opportunist and lay down a deck for Universal Champion Roman Reigns in a title battle on March 21st? Or can an R-rated Superstar put himself in his place to ensure a level playing field? Check out the hot SmackDown showdown next Friday at 8/7 C in the US.
Poker Hand Ranking Order from Highest to Lowest
How to Choose the Best: A Comprehensive Dorra Slimming Review
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
New York firefighters travel to Mayfield to help with debris cleanup
Amputee Blake Leeper’s application to compete with running blades rejected
- Poker Hand Ranking Order from Highest to Lowest February 1, 2023
- How to Choose the Best: A Comprehensive Dorra Slimming Review February 1, 2023
- Baldness (Alopecia) January 29, 2023
- Choosing the Most Suitable Junk Removal Service January 27, 2023
- Top 5 Benefits Of Concrete House Construction January 26, 2023