Web Desk February 27, 2021
KARACHI: The Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSE) witnessed a decline during the last business week, with the 100 Index closing at 45,000 points.
According to the details, the Pakistan stock market saw a decline last week. The 100 Index lost 362 points in one week.
At the end of the business week, the 100 Index fell 0.78 percent to close at 45,865 points.
The market capitalization also declined by Rs 109 billion due to the fall in share price between February 22 and 26, 2021. In one week, the market capitalization fell from Rs 8,316 billion to Rs 8,207 billion.
The dollar also weakened at the end of last week, with the dollar depreciating 13 paise on the interbank market on Friday.
According to Forex dealers, the dollar fell from 158.89 to close at 158.76 in the interbank market.
Poker Hand Ranking Order from Highest to Lowest
How to Choose the Best: A Comprehensive Dorra Slimming Review
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
New York firefighters travel to Mayfield to help with debris cleanup
Amputee Blake Leeper’s application to compete with running blades rejected
- Poker Hand Ranking Order from Highest to Lowest February 1, 2023
- How to Choose the Best: A Comprehensive Dorra Slimming Review February 1, 2023
- Baldness (Alopecia) January 29, 2023
- Choosing the Most Suitable Junk Removal Service January 27, 2023
- Top 5 Benefits Of Concrete House Construction January 26, 2023