How was the stock market last week?
Web Desk February 27, 2021
KARACHI: The Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSE) witnessed a decline during the last business week, with the 100 Index closing at 45,000 points.
According to the details, the Pakistan stock market saw a decline last week. The 100 Index lost 362 points in one week.
At the end of the business week, the 100 Index fell 0.78 percent to close at 45,865 points.
The market capitalization also declined by Rs 109 billion due to the fall in share price between February 22 and 26, 2021. In one week, the market capitalization fell from Rs 8,316 billion to Rs 8,207 billion.
The dollar also weakened at the end of last week, with the dollar depreciating 13 paise on the interbank market on Friday.
According to Forex dealers, the dollar fell from 158.89 to close at 158.76 in the interbank market.
One Piece 1021 Reddit: The Epic Clash between Luffy and Kaido
One Piece TCBS Scans: Enhancing the Manga Reading Experience
Read One Piece Manga Fox
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
1Millionpuzzle Com Review End of 1millionpuzzle.com
- One Piece 1021 Reddit: The Epic Clash between Luffy and Kaido June 2, 2023
- One Piece TCBS Scans: Enhancing the Manga Reading Experience June 2, 2023
- Read One Piece Manga Fox June 2, 2023
- Free One Piece Manga Reader: Dive into the Epic World of Adventure and Friendship June 2, 2023
- Where Can I Read One Piece Online for Free June 2, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children