Karrion Kross to defend NXT Championship against Finn Bálor on Tuesday, May 25
The prince wants to regain his throne.
Finn Balor will seek to reclaim the NXT title when challenged Carrion Cross on Tuesday, May 25 at NXT.
Balor experienced one of the most memorable tears in the history of the black and gold brand during his second reign as NXT champion, before facing the undefeated Cross.
Although Prince came close to inflicting his first defeat in a very physical fight last month at NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver, Cross managed to join Balor as a two-time champion.
After spending a little time, Balor returned, refreshed and ready to return the gold. He will also have a chance to make history as the first three-time NXT champion.
Will the result be the same as their first meeting? Or will Balor put an end to Cross’s unbeaten streak?
Check it out Tuesday May 25th on NXT at 8/7 C on the US Network!
Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage
How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
Strategies to Manage Google’s Duplicate Content Penalty
- Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage March 23, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to iPhone: Easy Steps March 11, 2023
- The Airbnb Landlord’s Dilemma: To Manage or Not to Manage? March 11, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children