Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole set for 2-out-of-3 Falls Undisputed Finale
It’s a rivalry worthy of an undisputed finale, and at NXT TakeOver 36, Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole will go to war to sort things out.
The two former brothers in battle will face off in a Two Falls of Three match after splitting their first two encounters. O’Reilly chose a standard match for the first fall, while Cole chose Street Fight to increase the brutality. After the fighters nearly fought, Mr. Regal declared the Steel Cage battle the final chapter of the fight.
Will Cole confirm his claim that he is NXT’s greatest superstar? Or does “Kool Kyle” usually dig deep enough for a ruthless victory?
Stay tuned for the epic TakeOver 36 rivalry finale at 8 ET / 5 PT on Sunday 22 August, streaming exclusively on Peacock in the US and WWE worldwide.
Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage
How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
Strategies to Manage Google’s Duplicate Content Penalty
- Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage March 23, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to iPhone: Easy Steps March 11, 2023
- The Airbnb Landlord’s Dilemma: To Manage or Not to Manage? March 11, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children