O’Reilly will face the NXT Heavyweight Champion in a non-title fight next Tuesday night at the NXT.
With NXT general manager William Regal banning O’Reilly and Adam Cole from contacting ahead of their rematch at NXT’s Great American Bash, O’Reilly hopes to stay at the top of his game in preparation for the battle with his former friend.
This led him to the cusp of the NXT Heavyweight Champion, who has beaten everyone since defeating Santos Escobar for the title.
Can O’Reilly win a major victory before he starts the war against Cole? Or will the NXT Time Splitter resident inflict a crushing setback on him?
- Why are coups making a comeback in Africa? September 12, 2021
- Most Republicans want Trump as the GOP’s leader but are divided about whether he’d help them retake the White House September 12, 2021
- 7 more marketing tricks phone brands should stop using right now September 12, 2021
- The Queen praises Emma Raducanu’s ‘outstanding’ US Open victory September 12, 2021
- Watch a NASA spacewalk to prepare for a space station power boost September 12, 2021