NXT Women’s Tag Team Title opportunity on the line
Three teams announced themselves to challenge The Way for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles. Who will come up and get the opportunity?
NXT Women’s Champion Raquel Gonzalez & Dakota Kai, Shotzi Black Heart & Ember moon as well as Io Shirai And Zoe Stark will compete in Tuesday’s Triple Threat Tag match at the NXT.
The winners will face Candice Leray and Indy Hartwell for the titles at the NXT Great American Bash.
Gonzalez and Kai, the first champions, took to the warpath, trying to reclaim their titles. But Blackheart & Moon – the women who toppled Gonzalez and Kai the same night they were awarded the titles – are also set to reclaim the gold.
Meanwhile, Shirai and Stark have joined forces to quickly form a powerful alliance of their own.
Which team will win and get one step closer to gold? Check out Tuesday on NXT at 8/7 C on the US Network!
Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage
How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
Strategies to Manage Google’s Duplicate Content Penalty
- Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage March 23, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to iPhone: Easy Steps March 11, 2023
- The Airbnb Landlord’s Dilemma: To Manage or Not to Manage? March 11, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children