After a bitter confrontation with fellow NXT Heavyweight Champion Santos Escobar at the NXT, Jordan Devlin is ready to defend his title against Trent Seven in a thrilling NXT UK championship bout.
During a personal chat at NXT UK a few weeks ago, Seven promised to lose weight, shed up to 205 pounds and challenge the Irish ace for the title. Devlin informed his would-be challenger that if Seven can make it to the 205-pound plateau, he would indeed give him a championship match.
However, his offer was not without a healthy dose of condescension, as Devlin wished him luck and mockingly patted him on the stomach, only to get his right hand in the jaw.
After Seven really put on weight during WWE The Bump, what happens when the title is on the line this Thursday?
Speaking of longtime title holders, the NXT UK WALTER Champion will perform in front of the WWE Universe. And after the championship has been held since April 2019, what will WALTER say about potential applicants?
Plus, Meiko Satomura is hoping to bounce back from Tribute Luna after The Best in the World nearly sacked British NXT Women’s Champion Kei Lee Rei in an incredible title fight. In addition, Nathan Fraser will face Ashton Smith in an energetic singles match.
Don’t miss out on the amazing NXT UK episode airing Thursday at 4 ET / 8 GMT on Peacock and the award-winning WWE network!
- What are the job prospects after business management in Canada? December 8, 2022
- The Benefits of Outsourcing E-Commerce Data Entry Services December 6, 2022
- Best Trading Platform for Trading in 2022 December 6, 2022
- Courtney Hadwin Net Worth & Biography (Age, Music, Performances etc…) December 6, 2022
- How to Get an Instant Payday Loan Online December 5, 2022