Stephanie McMahon commemorates Chicago Sky’s WNBA championship with custom WWE Title
For the first time in franchise history, Chicago Sky won the title after beating Phoenix Mercury in Sunday’s fourth WNBA championship game.
The WNBA trophy won’t be the only addition to the Sky trophy as WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon is sending the individual WWE title to head coach James Wade and company.
Every champion deserves chic! I proudly present this custom @WWE title to @Candace_Parker, @kahleahcopper, a @chicagosky mark them #WNBAFinals victory. #SKYTOWN pic.twitter.com/8MRC4efNeg
– Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) October 18, 2021
It was a marvelous run for Sky, who finished in sixth place, thanks in large part to two-time WNBA MVP and Naperville, Illinois native Candice Parker, who joined Sky in 2021 promising to bring the championship home.
Lesbian Dating in Australia: Finding a Perfect Partner in Aussie
Craigslist Atlanta Free Cars: A Guide to Finding Your Perfect Vehicle
Craigslist Atlanta Free Cars: Finding Your Perfect Ride
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
1Millionpuzzle Com Review End of 1millionpuzzle.com
- Lesbian Dating in Australia: Finding a Perfect Partner in Aussie June 3, 2023
- Craigslist Atlanta Free Cars: A Guide to Finding Your Perfect Vehicle June 3, 2023
- Craigslist Atlanta Free Cars: Finding Your Perfect Ride June 3, 2023
- One Piece Manga Freak June 3, 2023
- One Piece Chapter 1000: A Milestone in Epic Storytelling June 3, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children