For the first time in franchise history, Chicago Sky won the title after beating Phoenix Mercury in Sunday’s fourth WNBA championship game.
The WNBA trophy won’t be the only addition to the Sky trophy as WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon is sending the individual WWE title to head coach James Wade and company.
– Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) October 18, 2021
It was a marvelous run for Sky, who finished in sixth place, thanks in large part to two-time WNBA MVP and Naperville, Illinois native Candice Parker, who joined Sky in 2021 promising to bring the championship home.
- Forza Horizon 5 December update patch notes: Full list of changes revealed December 4, 2021
- Marketing Executives Jobs in Chennai,Coimbatore,Madurai – N2nsolution December 4, 2021
- Quick facts from Ted Cruz December 4, 2021
- Taliban Fast Facts December 4, 2021
- 41 Products That’ll Help You Kill Your Boredom December 4, 2021