What to do on vacation? Ninety-nine people out of a hundred will answer this question approximately as follows: to spend time on the seashore, breathing in the clean, slightly salty air and admiring the sunny bunnies playing on the waves. And if you are not that abnormal (one in a hundred) who works without a break and even in the summer, then you should go to Cyprus. This is a small island state surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, it welcomes guests until October itself, but it is better to come here in the summer. It is in the summer months in Cyprus that there is a real resort heat, and the water in the sea heats up almost to body temperature. Bathing in it is pure pleasure.
But holidays in Cyprus are not limited to relaxing on the beach. This island country provides all its residents and visitors with excellent opportunities for live bets on sport. So be sure to try your hand and have fun!
What do you need to know about sports betting?
Betting on sports is very popular. Indeed, betting on sports has a chance to combine the pleasant with the useful — to watch the game of your favorite team and win a round sum. Today, you don’t even need to leave your home for this – bets can be placed online. There are special resources for this.
Bets on various sports are accepted on the parimatch.ru/sport/ufc website. Football, hockey and boxing are the most popular, but you can also bet on other sports, such as table tennis or car racing. In addition, eSports is becoming more and more relevant – such tournaments with huge prize funds gather spectators from all over the world.
Betting on sports is technically easy. You can do this on the website yourself in a couple of minutes, the bookmaker calculates the odds. If the team on which the person bet wins, he will receive a certain amount. It is determined as follows: the amount of the bet is multiplied by the coefficient, then the amount of the bet is subtracted, the difference is the winnings.
One of the advantages of betting on sports is large winnings and a transparent mechanism for their formation. In addition, players have additional options. For example, many bookmakers allow you to make new bets after the start of the match.
5 Best Sports Betting Strategies for the Newbie
The time has come to consider specific examples of working strategies for sports, which I advise every beginner to try at least on a demo account. I will give those strategies that were used by me personally and allowed me to make money on bets in bookmakers.
- Goal in the second half in football (live). This strategy is my own development based on my own experience and the opinion of other players. I often see how a clear favorite in football cannot score against the opponent until the end of the match. Goals typically happen after 80 minutes. I choose matches where the clear favorite has not “opened” the underdog’s goal until 70-75 minutes and bet on the goal scored by him. The odds are good here, about 2.0-2.5, which allows you to get a good profit.
- Bet on the favorite in tennis (live). How often do you see a favorite in tennis go down 0-2 without taking a single set? I personally observe this very rarely. If the favorite lost 1 set to the outsider, then after a little analysis of the game, I bet on the victory of the favorite in the 2nd set. The odds for this event are good, starting from 1.50 and can go up to 2.0.
- Periods in basketball (live). The principle is almost identical to the scheme in tennis, we need to find a live match where the favorite plays with an outsider, you can take a favorite that is not pronounced. According to statistics, in basketball, the favorite wins at least one quarter. Our task is to find a live match or wait for one where the favorite lost to an outsider in the first two quarters. It is quite likely that the favorite will win at least one of the remaining quarters, and we will successfully play with odds from 1.50 to 2.0.
- Bets on yellow cards in a football match. This type of bet is available for many matches in some BCs. Sometimes you can see bets on the number of yellow cards even in the live game mode. The essence of the strategy is that it is necessary to analyze the opponents well before the start of the match and predict whether the game will be aggressive or not. It is better to play Total More yellow cards and choose matches where you think there will be an aggressive game. I advise you to play on teams from countries such as Italy, England, Spain. These championships differ in that there is often a tough game here and there are really many yellow cards. Also, suitable for selection are matches of principle rivals, as well as matches of increased significance, where players will fight to the last and frequently break the rules.
- Breaks in tennis. A break in tennis is the case when the player who receives the serve wins the game. To play this strategy, you need to decide a tennis match where there is a favorite (coefficient of the player’s victory in the match up to 1.50). Examples of suitable favorites can be such players as Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Wawrinka and other strong tennis players. The favorite typically breaks in 1 set to ensure a proper advantage over the opponent from the very beginning of the game. I advise betting on the favorite to win the game when the underdog serves. Breaks frequently happen on 1 or 2 serves of the underdog, but it can happen that the favorite breaks at the end of the set. This is not scary, the odds for this event are close to 3.0, which allows you to play calmly and raise your bets until you win. If the favorite makes a break, bets on this match should be stopped and another match should be sought.
- Courtney Harrison Fisher: Jimbo Fisher’s New Wife December 1, 2022
- Courtney Palmer “The First 48” Episode December 1, 2022
- Considerable Material Support For The Personal Injury Lawsuit December 1, 2022
- Courtney Vogel : Hidden Truth About Mike Vogel’s Wife December 1, 2022
- Kimono December 1, 2022