Would you like to be a winner of a $100K prize in America? Do you live in America? Would you be interested in purchasing a product that will allow everyone to be a winner? Do you think it would be a good idea to consider giving an interesting puzzle as a gift to your loved ones and your family members in the coming year?
There is a website called 1millionpuzzle.com that sells puzzles which have a difficulty of 5/10. Anyone can be a winner on this site and send e-checks to the winner of the prize. You can read this article about 1millionpuzzle review review to know more about the site.
Short description from 1millionpuzzle.com:
There is an exclusive eCommerce website, 1millionpuzzle.com, which is intended to provide U.S. residents with the chance to earn money by solving puzzles. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase the puzzle.
MSCHF is a well-known street art group, as well as designers of luxury art, fashion, and social commentary, as well as the founder of 1millionpuzzle.com.
features of 1millionpuzzle.com:
- Buy puzzles at: https://1millionpuzzle.com.
- Link to Social Media:Links to social media websites were not discovered on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Cost of Puzzles $30.00.
- Physical Address: 1M Puzzle L.L.C., 62 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY-11222. It is verified to determine is 1millionpuzzle.com legit?
- General Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions are listed within the Rules section.
- customer reviews and Blogs:1millionpuzzle.com does not support reviews or blogs on its site.
- Policy on Privacy: This policy was provided, but it is taken from 100kpuzzle.shop.
- Telephone number: 1millionpuzzle.com did not include the number for contact.
- Store Locator:1millionpuzzle.com is only present on the internet.
- DeliveryThe timeline for thedelivery timeframe wasn’t provided.
- Delivery:1millionpuzzle.com will ship the puzzles within one to three day.
- tracker:No information was provided.
- Refunds1millionpuzzle.com will not accept exchanges or returns of puzzles.
- The refund policy is: There are no refunds processed.
- Email address: 1millionpuzzle com Review finds a e-mail as [email protected]
- Modal of Payment:The payment methods aren’t available. 1millionpuzzle.com accepts payments in USD.
- Owner’s information:MSCHF group is the owner of 1millionpuzzle.com. The information about the individual owner was not made available.
- newsletters1millionpuzzle.com doesn’t support the sending of newsletters.
The pros of 1millionpuzzle.com:
- A simple user interface with navigation and access to 1millionpuzzle.com
- There are 551111 QR code puzzles to solve, and every person is able to be a winner.
- One winner gets the initial prize of $100,000. The subsequent 10 winners each take 10K, the 100 winners each take $1000, and the next 1000 winners win $100, and the 550,000 winners take 0.25 cents.
Contradictions of 1millionpuzzle.com
- 1millionpuzzle review ofof the policies revealed that 1millionpuzzle.com is not compensated (or) is not liable for the responsibility for puzzles lost,
- Winners must sign an affidavit proving their liability as well as eligibility in the 7-day period following receiving the award (or) that prize is forfeited.
- There are no returns, exchanges (or) refunds and then 1millionpuzzle.com.
Is 1millionpuzzle.com True?
- 1millionpuzzle.com The date of creation 2nd February 2021 at 07:34.52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com Expiry Date:Short life expectancy when it expires on February 2, 2021 at 07:34.52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com The age of the website is this website has been online for 10 months. It is 25 days old.
- Trust Index: 1millionpuzzle.com gets a terrible 33 percent trust score.
- 1millionpuzzle Review of Alexa ranking:1millionpuzzle.com had scored 582,030 Alexa rank.
- Where it came from: 1millionpuzzle.com is from Iceland.
- Situation of Blacklisting1millionpuzzle.com is not yet blacklisted.
- Web sites with suspicious proximity:1millionpuzzle.com received a score of 36/100 as a suspect score.
- score for Phishing: 1millionpuzzle.com was able to score a low 29/100.
- Security Profile for Threats:1millionpuzzle.com has a low score of 33 out 100.
- Spam Score 1millionpuzzle.com receives a very low 33/100.
- score for malware: 1millionpuzzle.com scored 11/100
- Connection Security1millionpuzzle.com transmits and receives data via HTTPS protocol.
- Person to contact:Specific contact person information wasn’t provided on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Social Relations: 1millionpuzzle.com is not active on social media.
- Owner’s contact information:The contact information about the owner was not provided on 1millionpuzzle.com.
Customer 1millionpuzzle.com review :
On the site for shopping there are 625 reviews that give it a 3.8/5 rating. In addition, there are mixed reviews from various review sites, YouTube, social media, and on the internet as well. This indicates that it is not a difficult problem to resolve. The amount you will be able to win will, however, be determined by your luck.
In many reviews, there are complaints of a puzzle piece being missing from the set, and also the fact that the QR coding does not work.
End of 1millionpuzzle.com:
It’s quite possible that 1millionpuzzle.com is a legit site with answers to some puzzles. It is true that 1millionpuzzle.com is legit, as numerous users have received puzzles, put the pieces of puzzles together, and have scanned them to win prizes.
- How to Grow Your Film’s Audience June 27, 2022
- How to Get Internet on Your Phone Anywhere June 27, 2022
- 5 Reasons to Include Videos in Your SaaS Marketing Strategy June 27, 2022
- Spending Time in Nature Could Be the Key to Combating Stress June 27, 2022
- Top 8 Benefits of Canvas Prints June 27, 2022