Batista provides WWE Hall of Fame induction update
Earlier today, Batista confirmed the changes to the WWE Hall of Fame in a social media post addressed to the WWE Universe.
TO @WWEUniverse Unfortunately, due to previous commitments, I cannot be a part of @WWE #HOF this year. At my request, they agreed to inaugurate me at a future ceremony where I can duly thank the fans and people who made my career possible🙏🏼 #Dreaming after
– Artist formerly known as Super Duper Dave (@DaveBautista) March 23, 2021
Due to previous commitments, the former WWE Champion will not be able to attend this year’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony and will be inaugurated at a later date to properly “thank the fans and people who made my career possible.” Batista was originally inducted into the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame alongside The Bella Twins, nWo, JBL, British Bulldog and Jushin “Thunder” Liger.
The 2021 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony will air on Tuesday April 6 exclusively on Peacock in the US and WWE network in other countries.
Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage
How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
Strategies to Manage Google’s Duplicate Content Penalty
- Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage March 23, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to iPhone: Easy Steps March 11, 2023
- The Airbnb Landlord’s Dilemma: To Manage or Not to Manage? March 11, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children