Devlin clashes with Kushida in non-title action
Jordan Devlin strives to prove he is the best under 205 pound athlete the WWE has ever seen. This Wednesday night, he will test himself against one of the most accomplished superstars in the world.
The self-proclaimed “real” NXT Heavyweight Champion will take on Kushida this Wednesday night on NXT at 8/7 C on the US network.
Devlin kept his promise to come to the NXT last week by facing the NXT heavyweight champion. Santos Escobar before delivering a decisive blow to the head and Devlin’s side.
Kushida, who excelled in last year’s NXT Heavyweight Championship won by Escobar, will be a tough test for The Irish Ace. And you can bet Escobar will be keeping a close eye on what is happening.
Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage
How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
Strategies to Manage Google’s Duplicate Content Penalty
- Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage March 23, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to iPhone: Easy Steps March 11, 2023
- The Airbnb Landlord’s Dilemma: To Manage or Not to Manage? March 11, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children