Avatar Anjum Wahab 27 February 2021
Karachi: On the last day of the business week, the price of gold per tola in the country continued to decline while the weekly report of the dollar was also released.
According to the report of ARY News, Chairman All Pakistan Jewelers Manufacturers Association Muhammad Arshad said that the price of gold per tola in the country has come down by Rs 900 to Rs 18,100.
Similarly, the price of 10 grams of gold fell by Rs 770 to Rs 92,678.
Gold fell ڈالر 25 to 17 1,734 an ounce in the global market at the end of the business week.
Weekly Currency Market Report
During the week, the dollar depreciated by one rupee in the interbank market, closing at a three-and-a-half month low of Rs 158.10.
In the open market, the dollar fell by 90 paise in a week, in the open market, the dollar fell from 159.30 to close at 158.40.
On the other hand, in one week, the euro fell 20 paise to Rs 192.50 in the open market, while in the open market, the British pound fell 50 paise to Rs 221.
In the open market, the UAE dirham lost 20 paise to Rs 43.20 during the week, while the Saudi riyal lost 20 paise to Rs 42.10.
- Django Unchained: How the Popular Python Framework Saves Time and Generates Revenue July 6, 2022
- My FIFA Ultimate Team Champions team is determined by 85+ x20 Packs at aoeah.com July 5, 2022
- What exactly are CCNP IPv6 Summary Routes? July 5, 2022
- Find Out Why Your Business Should Open a Multi-Currency Account July 4, 2022
- The Complete Lists of Virginia’s Cideries July 4, 2022