How To Use Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone is a fun device that offers effortless Bluetooth connection and hassle-free use to sing and party with your friends. It is compatible with laptops, iPhones, PC, android and pretty much every device that is capable of making sound. Plus, you can also convert the voice into a number of instruments from organs to guitar.
Since it is a new device not many people are familiar with, let us guide you on how to use the Bluetooth karaoke Microphone.
But before that one must know:
Why Use Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone – Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
Karaoke mic offers a ton of features that make the karaoke experience more fun and enjoyable. The best part is, it is extremely easy to set it up. But it would take a while to get a hold of all the settings.
Since it can convert the voice into a number of instruments it allows everyone to be part of karaoke night. People who are reluctant to sing can get their fun side out using this particular feature. A number of tools are available that can manipulate the sound and deliver the audio of your liking.
Furthermore, you can connect multiple mics at once with this device. It means that everyone in the party can connect and sing together. Cherry on top? It is a very affordable unit that can help you host fund parties with your friends and family.
Before getting into this, if you love reading microphones reviews and guides, visit microphonesgeek where we cover all types of mics, reviews, buying guides, FAQs, and so much more. So, you can pick the best microphone for your needs.
How to Set Up Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone – How to Use Karaoke Mic
Setting up the Bluetooth karaoke mic is super easy but you need to know what are the steps to follow. You can connect it with any device that supports Bluetooth and this is what you need to do.
- Oftentimes the device is not fully charged so the first step you need to do is to charge the unit.
- It would take about 4-7 hours depending on the type of charger that you have.
- When it is fully charged, turn on the Bluetooth and connect it with other Bluetooth devices.
- Upon clicking the search for available Bluetooth devices, you would see Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone. Pair both devices and you are ready to go.
- It will start to play the music once it is connected but chances are it will be untuned. You can use the +/- buttons on the keyboard to tune it perfectly.
- Adjusting the pitch depends on the device it is connected to. If it is connected to a speaker you would have to tweak the control knobs of the audio system.
Connecting Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone with Other Devices – How To Use Bluetooth Microphone
As the name suggests it connects with other devices via Bluetooth. In order to do that these are the steps that you need to take.
- Bring out your Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone and turn it on.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on the microphone and you would see flashing blue light. It means that the device is ready to connect.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of the device that you want to use as an audio system. Connecting it with smartphones and tablets is super easy. Slide down the menu bar and long press the Bluetooth button.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and start scanning for other Bluetooth devices.
- You would see Bluetooth Karaoke Mic click on pairing with the device. The moment you are paired the blue light would stop flashing and become still. It shows that the device is connected.
- In order to connect it with PCs and Laptops you need to ensure that the device has Bluetooth in the first place. And if it is available, all the drivers must be updated.
- To connect it to windows, click on the menu button right next to the time and date. Click on the Bluetooth option and proceed to find other Bluetooth devices. Pair the device and it is up and running.
- In order to connect it with MacOS open system preferences and select Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Bluetooth which will be available on the left side. As you turn it on all the nearby devices with Bluetooth connectivity would start appearing.
- Pair the microphone with the device and you are ready to rock.
Tips For Troubleshooting – How To Connect Wireless Microphone To Karaoke System
There can be a number of reasons that can stop the microphone from connecting with other Bluetooth devices. The most common of them are:
Forgetting to turn Bluetooth On – How To Use Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
On a number of occasions, we try to make the connection but it does not work. It can be simply because Bluetooth is turned off on either of the devices. Turning it back on would resolve the problem.
Low On Battery – How To Use Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
Sometimes you would experience a lag or static while using the Bluetooth microphone. It is not the sign of malfunction of any system but simply that the battery is running out. As the battery drains the power of Bluetooth to send a signal decreases and you have to be closer to another device. If you experience a similar situation, just put the microphone on charge and it will start working like fresh again.
Not Pairing – How To Connect Wireless Microphone To Karaoke System
If the device is connected with one device it would not pair with another. When there are a number of people in the room chances are some of them have their Bluetooth on. And it is quite possible that instead of connecting with the sound system, the microphone connects itself with other smart devices.
Hence, if you are not able to make a secure connection with the sound system. Ask everybody in the room to turn off their Bluetooth and you would be able to resolve the problem.
Update Drivers – How To Use Bluetooth Microphone
Sometimes despite having everything in order the Bluetooth devices would not connect with each other. It usually happens in PCs and Laptops and it generally because drivers on these devices are not updated.
- In order to do that , find the right click on my computer or this PC and open computer management. You would see a pop up with plenty of different options. Click on the device manager and proceed to Bluetooth.
- Right click on the Bluetooth and open its properties. You would see an option of “Update Driver”. Click on it and if the device is connected to the internet, it will download the latest drivers and update them.
- Restart the windows and try to connect again, connection will be secured.
Check The Volume of Output Device – How To Use Karaoke Mic
In order for the microphone to work the volume of output needs to be unmuted. While using the laptops it cannot be unmuted with a simple click as the icon is right there. But there are devices that do not have the display. For such devices you need to check the volume slider and turn it up.
It is also possible that the Bluetooth of such devices is turned off. It happens when there is disruption to the power supply. In such cases change the mode to Bluetooth and connect the microphone again. It will start working.
Check The Output Device – How To Use Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
Sometimes when the system is not working it is not the fault of the microphone but rather of the output devices. There are a number of things that can go wrong. To find out whether there is something wrong try to connect the device with some other device like a smartphone. If that too does not work it means there is certainly a problem with the output device.
But if the other devices work there is some malfunction in the microphone. And in order to troubleshoot it follow the tips that have been mentioned earlier in the guide.
Conclusion – How To Use Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
Bluetooth Karaoke Microphones are excellent devices to bring more fun to the parties. They offer tons of features to make the experience more enjoyable. They are generally easy to set up but one must know what these steps are. We have also enlisted a number of troubleshooting tips that would come in handy while using these setups. This was all that we had on how to use a Bluetooth karaoke microphone. If there is anything that you want to add or ask. Let us know in the given section. We would love to respond. Thank You!
Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage
How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
Strategies to Manage Google’s Duplicate Content Penalty
- Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage March 23, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to iPhone: Easy Steps March 11, 2023
- The Airbnb Landlord’s Dilemma: To Manage or Not to Manage? March 11, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children