Web Desk February 26, 2021
KARACHI: The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has said that the reserves of the central bank increased by 90 19 million in one week after which the foreign exchange reserves increased to exceed 12 12.9 billion.
According to the details, the State Bank of Pakistan said that the reserves of the central bank increased by 90 19 million in one week.
The SBP said that the foreign exchange reserves of the central bank increased to more than ارب 12.9 billion, while the reserves of commercial banks decreased by 3. 36 million to 7 7.13 billion.
The SBP added that total foreign exchange reserves fell by 1. 17 million to 20 20.4 billion.
A SBP spokesperson said that the increase in SBP’s reserves was due to the influx of foreign investment.
- Find Out Why Your Business Should Open a Multi-Currency Account July 4, 2022
- The Complete Lists of Virginia’s Cideries July 4, 2022
- 6 ways for travel bloggers to have a holiday July 4, 2022
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY LUXURY BY DISNEY WORLD FOR UNDER $150 PER NIGHT July 4, 2022
- Seven Day Tour in Europe July 4, 2022