Increase in foreign exchange reserves
Web Desk February 26, 2021
KARACHI: The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has said that the reserves of the central bank increased by 90 19 million in one week after which the foreign exchange reserves increased to exceed 12 12.9 billion.
According to the details, the State Bank of Pakistan said that the reserves of the central bank increased by 90 19 million in one week.
The SBP said that the foreign exchange reserves of the central bank increased to more than ارب 12.9 billion, while the reserves of commercial banks decreased by 3. 36 million to 7 7.13 billion.
The SBP added that total foreign exchange reserves fell by 1. 17 million to 20 20.4 billion.
A SBP spokesperson said that the increase in SBP’s reserves was due to the influx of foreign investment.
Read One Piece Online
Read One Piece Manga
Rajkot Updates: Vibrant Gujarat Summit and 135 MOUs
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
1Millionpuzzle Com Review End of 1millionpuzzle.com
- Read One Piece Online May 31, 2023
- Read One Piece Manga May 31, 2023
- Rajkot Updates: Vibrant Gujarat Summit and 135 MOUs May 29, 2023
- Rajkot updates News: Tata Group Takes The Rights For The 2022 And 2023 IPL Seasons May 29, 2023
- Wireless Earbuds For Gaming – Low Latency Gaming Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds May 29, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children