Legado del Fantasma is back in full force and they want to take over NXT starting with the Imperium Tag Team Titles. But before they can do it, Kyle O’Reilly and von Wagner have unfinished business.
The young alliance is still upset at their controversial loss to Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza and believes they should be the first to challenge the Imperium. Surprised at the thought that one of the teams would take away their titles, Marcel Bartel and Fabian Eichner offered an open opportunity for their championship to the one who won the match between the pairs.
Connect to see if O’Reilly and Wagner or Legado del Fantazma are dating Imperium at NXT WarGames for the NXT Tag Team Championship next Tuesday night at NXT 2.0 at 8/7 C in the US.
- Forza Horizon 5 December update patch notes: Full list of changes revealed December 4, 2021
- Marketing Executives Jobs in Chennai,Coimbatore,Madurai – N2nsolution December 4, 2021
- Quick facts from Ted Cruz December 4, 2021
- Taliban Fast Facts December 4, 2021
- 41 Products That’ll Help You Kill Your Boredom December 4, 2021